Join us Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:30 p.m.) for a frightful good time! HALLOW-WINE is presented by St. John the Baptist School and Slattery Vintage Estates Vineyard and Tasting Room. Enjoy an exclusive tasting of devilishly seasonal wines and spook-tacular horror d’oeuvres that will send shivers down your spine. Plus, live music from the band Acoustic Rooster.
- Come in costume or come as you are! All who arrive in costume will get a special treat! The winner for the best costume will receive a bottle of wine!
- Do the Monster Mash to live music from the band Acoustic Rooster from 8-11 p.m.
- Cash bar featuring wine by the glass or bottle, beer, cocktails and soft drinks. Purchase your favorite wines from the night (by the bottle) at a discount.
- Raffle basket drawings will be held throughout the night. Raffle tickets are $1/each or 6 for $5.
- The cost of the event is $40 a person. Reservations must be made by October 22, 2021. To purchase event tickets, go online to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hallow-wine-wine-tasting-event-tickets-179637208727
- To purchase tickets by check or cash, email [email protected] All tickets must be paid in advance. Tickets will not be available at the door.
For more information, please contact [email protected] All proceeds of the event will benefit St. John the Baptist School.
*Due to the nature of this event, all guests must be 21 years of age to attend.
*In the event of inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled for November 5, 2021. All sales are final.