Our Parish will continue the time-honored tradition of the Lenten Fish Frys, beginning Friday, February 24th through a March 31st. There will be no fish fry on Good Friday, April 7th.
Fish Frys are opened to the public and are held in the St John the Baptist School Gym (500 S. 18th St.) from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. Dine in or carry out is available. Plus, live entertainment every Friday from 5:00-7:00 p.m. and a raffle drawing for steaks every 30 minutes!
- Choice of entrée: Fried Alaskan Pollock, Baked Salmon or Fried shrimp.
- Meal includes choice of baked potato, mac and cheese or soup.
- All meals include cole slaw, bread, and dessert.
- Complementary water and coffee.
- Beer, wine, bottled water and soda available for purchase.
- Large Plate – $12.00
- Small Plate – $8.00
Credit cards, checks and cash accepted.