St. John the Baptist Athletics is excited to announce that registration for the Summer Youth Volleyball Clinic is now open. Clinic sessions are scheduled for July 23-25 and are open to all girls entering 1st – 8th grades. The clinic is open to the community.
The three-day clinic has been divided into two age-appropriate session times:
• 1st – 4th Grade: 8:30 – 10 a.m.
• 5th – 8th Grade: 10:30 – Noon
The cost to attend the clinic is $30 per person and includes a t-shirt. The clinic is led by certified volleyball instructor Joy Scanlan and will introduce the girls to fundamental areas of the game in a fun and exciting environment.
• To register for the clinic and download a registration form, click HERE.
• Make checks payable to St. John the Baptist.
• Completed registration forms can be emailed to Deb at Deb-Walton@cdolinc.net. Payment can be received the first day of the clinic (bring checks to the clinic).
• Or, completed registration forms along with payment can be mailed to:
St. John the Baptist
Attn: Summer Volleyball Clinic Registration
500 South 18th St.
Plattsmouth, NE 68048
If you have any questions regarding the volleyball clinic, please contact Deb at Debemail@example.com.